OUR SERVICES

JUNK REMOVAL/ WASTE CONTROL ; TRANSPORT LOGISTICS; DOCUMENT SHREDDING; DECEASED ESTATES/ ASSET RECOVERY & DISPOSAL; RECYLCING CONTRACTS; ELECTRONIC RECYCLING;SECOND HAND FURNITURE SALES; AUCTIONS

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bucket Mania

How to to re-use steel buckets...
Here are our top five !!
Number 1
Number 1
Because we are proudly South African.. the bucket braai won my heart!
Number 2
Number 2
I have a garden. I also have a husky puppy named Kito. My husky likes to dig holes and thinks of himself quite the landscape artist! So this idea is great for my poor suffering garden - I can now have  flowers at home.
babybucket 
        Number 3
I love organising. No no, I LOVE organising. Cool storage places make me happy. Storage places that can also be used as chairs - make me even happier. Imagine the possibilities: kids toys, shoes, bed sheets, blankets, craft papers and pencils ...
bucket3      Number 4
This is just cool. Also I'm rather short and any high chairs are good to have in my house!
flipflop bucket
And last but not least - ta da. I am the queen of leaving my shoes lying around the house. Kito off course thinks that's just the best thing in the world because nothing tastes better than smelly shoes! However this also means that I literally have only one pair of sandals left.

Tip: Cleaning those steel buckets are apparently as easy as washing them with a little dishwasher and water - scrub the dirt away softly not to damage the zinc coating. And then you can apply a thin coat of car wax to make it pretty and shiny!

Just Junk has a number of these buckets left...

No comments:

Post a Comment